The Amira Global West African Exploration Initiative has been providing mining operators and explorers with critical information about the mineral potential of the West African Craton for 15 years.
It has deveoped a 650GB exploration geoscience database, supported 100 post graduate qualifications, and held 1800 technical training days.
It is preparing to launch its fourth stage this year. Will you be among the 70 sponsors who have benefited from this extraordinary project?
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Amira Global, together with Project Leader Dr Mark Jessell, is hosting an information session for existing sponsors and interested parties on Tuesday, 15 March 2022.
The information session will discuss key outcomes of WAXI stages 1 to 3, as well as the future of project.
Benefits to WAXI sponsors
Companies joining our existing sponsors for WAXI 4 will receive:
- Exclusive access to new and newly compiled metallogenic, metamorphic, isotopic, geochronological, structural stratigraphic and geochemical data
- Quarterly updates of project results, conceptual models and GIS-ready data
- Support for professional training programs for young geologists in the region
- Preferential access to industry-selected training courses for sponsor company personnel, held in the region, using local datasets. The quality and quantity of courses and training has a demonstrable impact on local geologists and employers.
- Immediate access to 15 years of geoscientific data from WAXI stages 1-3, in the form of a 650Gb GIS database of exploration data
- Ground-breaking shield-scale geochronology and geochemistry
- Immediate access to WAXI 1-3 quarterly, annual, and final reporting
- Immediate access to over 100 published articles on the West African Craton authored by the WAXI team.