Gold Processing Technology
Project Number: P420G
Amira Program Manager: Anil Subramanya
The operating environment within which gold mining companies and its associated technology and service providers have to function is constantly changing. This project targets some of the current gold mining challenges including, training and development of professional and operating staff, the processing of low grade and complex ores and improving the ability to evaluate, optimise and predict the performance of novel processing routes.
Benefits from sponsoring this project include:
- Access to practical process learnings from other Sponsor’s operations
- Identification of novel and feasible ways to deal with fundamental challenges and difficult ores
- Understanding the geological and mineralogical fit of technologies
- Retention of and easy access to quality metallurgical knowledge
- Ability to influence new research and test work opportunities, and implement research outcomes
- Ability to sponsor P420X allowing you to tailor the project to your specific needs. Results remain confidential to you.